Ellie is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian at Nourish, practicing in Dallas, Texas. She works with adults 18+ with a variety of conditions, including disordered eating, sports nutrition, and women’s health, just to name a few. She began her career at a private practice in Richardson, Texas that specializes in PCOS, eating disorders, and sports nutrition. She has also held a Per Diem clinical dietitian position at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, where she worked in oncology, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, and general medicine adult care units.
Ellie is passionate about providing easy-to-digest nutrition information that empowers others to make positive changes in their life. Ellie's goal is to clear up confusion within the nutrition space and help individuals improve their relationship with food and their body.
- The University of Mississippi, Bachelor of Science
- Mount Mary University, Master of Science in Dietetics and Dietetic Internship
- Completed 1200 supervised practice hours at Mount Mary University
- Successfully defended a Master of Science in Dietetics thesis on the relationship between social media use and disordered eating in adolescent males compared to adolescent females
- Featured on a podcast episode of The Better Belly Podcast
Get started with your nutrition journey today!
Schedule an appointment with one of our registered dietitians