Sarah is incredibly passionate about nutrition for diabetes care. She takes pride in her practical approach to communicating health topics. She loves to delve into the “how” and “why” just as much as the “what” and is known to burn the midnight oil on pubmed. She won’t be offended if you call her a nerd.
Sarah’s professional experience spans more than 10 years in clinical trials, community care, and specialty endocrinology. She has additional expertise in the management of diabetes during pregnancy and post-pancreatectomy. She especially enjoys helping clients optimize their diabetes technology.
When she's not in the office, you can find her enjoying the beautiful Denver sunshine with her husband, son, and faithful pup.
- Colorado State University, MS in Food Science and Nutrition
- Metropolitan State University of Denver, BS in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Elected to the 2023 National Nominating Committee, Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists
- Recognized as Colorado’s 2022 Diabetes Educator of the Year
- Served as 2021 President, Colorado Chapter of the Association of Diabetes Care
Get started with your nutrition journey today!
Schedule an appointment with one of our registered dietitians