Siggi’s Egg Salad Sandwich
Courtesy of: http://siggisdairy.com
- Total Time: 30m
- Servings: makes 1 serving
- Level: Easy
- Calories: 380
2 eggs, hard boiled
2 slices of whole grain bread
1 1/2 Tbs 4% plain siggi’s skyr
1/2 Tbs. mayonnaise
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
1/2 Tbs fresh dill (optional)
Small handful of spinach leaves
- In a medium bowl, chop up the eggs.
- Add the skyr & mayonnaise. Mix well with eggs.
- Add the fresh dill if using. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Layer the spinach leaves and egg salad between two slices of toasted bread.